Rights And Responsibilities Of Chapter 13 Debtors And Their Attorneys (Oakland)Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Rights and Responsibilities of Chapter 13 Debtors and their Attorneys ***Effective for cases filed on or after August 1, 2013*** It is important for debtors who file a bankruptcy case under Chapter 13 to understand their rights and responsibilities. It is also important that the debtors know what their attorneys’ responsibilities are, and understand the importance of communicating with their attorney to make the case successful. Debtors should know that they may expect certain services to be performed by their attorney. In order to assure that debtors and their attorneys understand their rights and responsibilities in the bankruptcy process, the following guidelines provided by the court are hereby agreed to by the debtors and their attorneys. Unless the Court orders otherwise. www.FormsWorkflow.com