Order Re Initial Disclosures And Discovery Conference (Oakland And San Francisco)Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ORDER RE INITIAL DISCLOSURES AND DISCOVERY CONFERENCE, The purpose of this order is: (1) to notify the parties of their obligation under Fed. R. Civ. P. 26, as incorporated by Fed. R. Bankr. P. 7026, to make Initial Disclosures and meet for a Discovery Conference; and (2) to modify those Rule 26 requirements in certain respects. As such, this order has no effect in any proceeding exempted under Rule 26 (a) (1) (E) and (f) from the Initial Disclosure and Discovery Conference requirements. www.FormsWorkflow.com