Last updated: 8/24/2022
Model Chapter 13 Plan (Oakland-San Francisco) (Cases Filed On Or After 8-1-2013)Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CHAPTER 13 PLAN, This plan is the court’s standard plan form. Other than to insert text into designated spaces, expand tables to include additional claims, or change the title to indicate the date of the plan or that the plan is a modified plan, the preprinted text of this form has not been altered. If there is an alteration, it will be given no effect. The signatures below are certifications that the standard plan form has not been altered. Despite the foregoing, as long as consistent with the Bankruptcy Code, the Debtor may propose additional provisions that modify the preprinted text. All additional provisions shall be on a separate piece of paper appended at the end of this plan. Each additional provision shall be identified by a section number beginning with section 5.01and indicate which section(s) of the standard plan form have been modified or affected. www.FormsWorkflow.com