Motion To Value Personal Property (8-1-2013 Model Chapter 13 Plan)Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
MOTION TO VALUE PERSONAL PROPERTY; NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY FOR HEARING; DECLARATION IN SUPPORT; AND CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE, Debtor hereby moves to value the collateral at [$ amount], limit Creditor’s secured claim to [$ amount], and that any amount in excess be treated as a general unsecured claim, pursuant to 11 U.S.C. §§ 506 and 1322 (b)(2), FRBP 3012 and 9014, and B.L.R. 9014-1, which determination shall become part of Debtor’s confirmed Chapter 13 Plan. www.FormsWorkflow.com