Order Valuing Personal Property (Model Chapter 13 Plan)Start Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ORDER APPROVING MOTION TO VALUE PERSONAL PROPERTY SECURING CLAIM OF [CREDITOR], Upon due consideration of the Debtor’s Motion to Value Collateral, filed on [date], Debtor’s Request for Default Order re Motion to Value Collateral, and good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Debtor’s Motion is approved. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the value of the [Collateral] is [$ amount], Creditor’s secured claim is limited to [$ amount], and that any amount in excess be treated as a general unsecured claim. www.FormsWorkflow.com