Small Claims And Conciliation Branch MotionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CV(5)-1455 [Rev. Feb. 2018] Super. Ct. Civ. R. 11, Super. Ct. Sm. Cl. R. 2, 13, 13-I SUPERIOR COURT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Civil Division - Small Claims and Conciliation Branch 510 4th Street, N.W., Court Building B, Room 120, Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone Number: (202) 879-1120 Website: www.dccourts.gov , Plaintiff(s) vs. Case No.: , Defendant(s) PLAINTIFF DEFENDANT THIRD-PARTY222S MOTION TO (Please check the appropriate box) State briefly what you want the Court to do, and any facts or laws that support your request: Signature: Date: Title (if applicable): Print Name : Address : Bar Number ( a ttorneys ): Email Address : Telephone No. : Alternate Telephone No. : THIS MOTION HAS BEEN SET FOR HEARING IN THE SMALL CLAIMS AND CONCILIATION COURTROOM (B-119) ON AT A.M. / P.M. YOU MUST COME TO COURT FOR THIS HEARING. If the movant is unrepresented, the Clerk must mail a copy of this motion to the opposing party(ies) at the address(es) provided below: Name: Name : Name : Address: Address: Address: American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com