Last updated: 9/11/2018
Affidavit In Compliance With Small Claims Rule 9Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CV-3118/Mar. 2018 Super. Ct. Civ. R. 9-I, Super. Ct. Sm. Cl. R. 2, 9, D.C. App. R. 49(c)(11) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Civil Division - Small Claims and Conciliation Branch 510 4th Street, N.W., Court Building B, Room 120, Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone Number: (202) 879-1120 Website: www.dccourts.gov , Plaintiff(s) vs. Case No. , Defendant(s) AFFIDAVIT IN COMPLIANCE WITH SMALL CLAIMS RULE 9 AND D.C. COURT OF APPEALS RULE 49(c)(11) I,, am an authorized (Printed Name) officer, director or employee of the defendant corporation or partnership, vested with the authority to bind the defendant corporation or partnership in settlement or trial. (Name of Corporation or Partnership) I understand that the corporation or partnership must be represented by an attorney if it files a cross-claim or a counterclaim, if the matter is appealed, or if the matter is certified to the Civil Division. I am duly authorized to make this affidavit on behalf of the defendant corporation or partnership. AFFIDAVIT I declare (certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on . (date) Print and Sign Name Position with the defendant corporation or partnership Street Address City State Zip Code Phone. No. American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com