Last updated: 10/23/2020
5004. Service Provider for Juror With DisabilityStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
5004. Service Provider for Juror With Disability Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 [Name of or number of juror] has been assisted by [a/an] [insert type of service provider] to communicate and receive information. The [service provider] will be with you during your deliberations. You may not discuss the case with the [service provider]. The [service provider] is not a member of the jury and is not to participate in the deliberations in any way other than as necessary to provide the service to [name or number of juror]. All jurors must be able to fully participate in deliberations. In order to allow the [service provider] to properly assist [name or number of juror], jurors should not talk at the same time and should not have side conversations. Jurors should speak directly to [name or number of juror], not to the [service provider]. [Two [service providers] will be present during deliberations and will take turns in assisting [name or number of juror].] ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003; Revised April 2004, December 2012