Last updated: 1/21/2016
5007. Removal of Claims or Parties and Remaining Claims and PartiesStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
5007. Removal of Claims or Parties and Remaining Claims and Parties Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 [[Name of plaintiff]'s claim for [insert claim] is no longer an issue in this case.] [[Name of party] is no longer a party to this case.] Do not speculate as to why this [claim/person] is no longer involved in the case. You should not consider this during your deliberations. The following claims remain for you to resolve by your deliberations: 1. 2. [Name of plaintiff]'s claim against [name of defendant] for [specify claim] [to which [name of defendant] alleges [specify affirmative defense]]. [Repeat for all claims, defenses, and parties that will go to the jury.] ________________________________________________________________________________ New April 2004; Revised December 2011