Summons {CV-3110} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | District Of Columbia

 District Of Columbia   Statewide   Superior Court   Civil Actions Branch 
Summons {CV-3110} | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | District Of Columbia

Last updated: 7/2/2020

Summons {CV-3110}

Start Your Free Trial $ 11.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


Superior Court of the District of Columbia 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., Suite 5000 Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone: (202) 879-1133 Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone: 879-1133 CIVIL DIVISION Plaintiff vs. Case Number Defendant To the above named Defendant: SUMMONS You are hereby summoned and required to serve an Answer to the attached Complaint, either personally or through an attorney, within twenty (20) days after service of this summons upon you, exclusive of the day of service. If you are being sued as an officer or agency of the United States Government or the District of Columbia Government, you have sixty (60) days after service of this summons to serve your Answer. A copy of the Answer must be mailed to the attorney for the party plaintiff who is suing you. The attorney's name and address appear below. If plaintiff has no attorney, a copy of the Answer must be mailed to the plaintiff at the address stated on this Summons. YouarealsorequiredtofiletheoriginalAnswerwiththeCourtinSuite5000at500IndianaAvenue, Your are also required to file the original Answer with the Court in Suite 5000 at 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W.,between8:30a.m.and5:00p.m.,MondaysthroughFridaysorbetween9:00a.m.and12:00noonon N.W., between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays or between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon on Saturdays.YoumayfiletheoriginalAnswerwiththeCourteitherbeforeyouserveacopyoftheAnsweron Saturdays. You may file the original Answer with the Court either before you serve a copy of the Answer on theplaintifforwithinfive(5)daysafteryouhaveservedtheplaintiff.IfyoufailtofileanAnswer,judgment the plaintiff or within five (5) days after you have served the plaintiff. If you fail to file an Answer, judgment bydefaultmaybeenteredagainstyouforthereliefdemandedinthecomplaint. by default may be entered against you for the relief demanded in the complaint. Name of Plaintiff's Attorney Address By Clerk of the Court Deputy Clerk Telephone , (202) 879-4828 , (202) 879-4828 Date Veuillez appeler au (202) 879-4828 pour une traduction có mt bài dch, hãy gi (202) 879-4828 (202) 879-4828 IMPORTANT: IF YOU FAIL TO FILE AN ANSWER WITHIN THE TIME STATED ABOVE, OR IF, AFTER YOU ANSWER, YOU FAIL TO APPEAR AT ANY TIME THE COURT NOTIFIES YOU TO DO SO, A JUDGMENT BY DEFAULT MAY BE ENTERED AGAINST YOU FOR THE MONEY DAMAGES OR OTHER RELIEF DEMANDED IN THE COMPLAINT. IF THIS OCCURS, YOUR WAGES MAY BE ATTACHED OR WITHHELD OR PERSONAL PROPERTY OR REAL ESTATE YOU OWN MAY BE TAKEN AND SOLD TO PAY THE JUDGMENT. IF YOU INTEND TO OPPOSE THIS ACTION, DO NOT FAIL TO ANSWER WITHIN THE REQUIRED TIME. FAIL TO ANSWER WITH THE REQUIRED TIME. If you wish to talk to a lawyer and feel that you cannot afford to pay a fee to a lawyer, promptly contact one of the offices of the Legal Aid Society (202-628-1161) or the Neighborhood Legal Services (202-682-2700) for help or come to Suite 5000 at 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., for more information concerning places where you may ask for such help. See reverse side for Spanish translation Vea al dorso la traducción al español FORM SUMMONS - Jan. 2011 American LegalNet, Inc. CASUM.doc TRIBUNAL SUPERIOR DEL DISTRITO DE COLUMBIA 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., Suite 5000 Washington, DC 20001 Teléfono 879-1133 Washington, D.C. 20001 Teléfono: (202) 879-1133 DIVISIÓN CIVIL contra Demandante Número de Caso: Demandado Al susodicho Demandado: CITATORIO Por la presente se le cita a comparecer y se le require entregar una Contestación a la Demanda adjunta, sea en persona o por medio de un abogado, en el plazo de veinte (20) días contados después que usted haya recibido este citatorio, excluyendo el día mismo de la entrega del citatorio. Si usted está siendo demandado en calidad de oficial o agente del Gobierno de los Estados Unidos de Norteamérica o del Gobierno del Distrito de Columbia, tiene usted sesenta (60) días contados después que usted haya recibido este citatorio, para entregar su Contestación. Tiene que enviarle por correo una copia de su Contestación al abogado de la parte demandante. El nombre y dirección del abogado aparecen al final de este documento. Si el demandado no tiene abogado, tiene que enviarle al demandante una copia de la Contestación por correo a la dirección que aparece en este Citatorio. A usted también se le require presentar la Contestación original al Tribunal en la Oficina 5000, sito en 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., entre las 8:30 a.m. y 5:00 p.m., de lunes a viernes o entre las 9:00 a.m. y las 12:00 del mediodía los sábados. Usted puede presentar la Contestación original ante el Juez ya sea antes que Usted le entregue al demandante una copia de la Contestación o en el plazo de cinco (5) días de haberle hecho la entrega al demandante. Si usted incumple con presentar una Contestación, podría dictarse un fallo en rebeldía contra usted para que se haga efectivo el desagravio que se busca en la demanda. SECRETARIO DEL TRIBUNAL Por: Nombre del abogado del Demandante Dirección Subsecretario Fecha Veuillez appeler au (202) 879-4828 pour une traduction có mt bài dch, hãy gi (202) 879-4828 Teléfono , (202) 879-4828 , (202) 879-4828 (202) 879-4828 IMPORTANTE: SI USTED INCUMPLE CON PRESENTAR UNA CONTESTACIÓN EN EL PLAZO ANTES MENCIONADO, O, SI LUEGO DE CONTESTAR, USTED NO COMPARECE CUANDO LE AVISE EL JUZGADO, PODRÍA DICTARSE UN FALLO EN REBELDÍA CONTRA USTED PARA QUE SE LE COBRE LOS DAÑOS Y PERJUICIOS U OTRO DESAGRAVIO QUE SE BUSQUE EN LA DEMANDA. SI ESTO OCURRE, PODRÍAN RETENERLE SUS INGRESOS, O PODRÍAN TOMAR SUS BIENES PERSONALES O RAÍCES Y VENDERLOS PARA PAGAR EL FALLO. SI USTED PRETENDE OPONERSE A ESTA ACCIÓN, NO DEJE DE CONTESTAR LA DEMANDA DENTRO DEL PLAZO EXIGIDO. Si desea converser con un abogado y le parece que no puede afrontar el costo de uno, llame pronto a una de nuestras oficinas del Legal Aid Society (202-628-1161) o el Neighborhood Legal Services (202-682-2700) para pedir ayuda o venga a la Oficina 5000 del 500 Indiana Avenue, N.W., para informarse de otros lugares donde puede pedir ayuda al respecto. Vea al dorso el original en inglés See reverse side for English original CASUM.doc American LegalNet, Inc.

Related forms

Our Products