Order Appointing Guardian (Person - Estate Or Estate And Person)Start Your Free Trial $ 5.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
STATE OF ILLINOIS IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 20TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT ST. CLAIR COUNTY- IN PROBATE In the Matter of the Estate of ) ) Case No.:______________________ ) _____________________________ ) A Minor ) ) ) ORDER APPOINTING GUARDIAN On the verified petition of __________________________________________________, for appointment of a guardian, the court having considered the evidence, It is ordered that: 1. __________________________________, who has presented his bond which has been approved, or its acceptance of office, is appointed guardian of the ________________________ ________________________________ of _____________________________________minor; (Estate or Estate and Person) 2. __________________________________, who has presented his bond which has been approved, is appointed guardian of the person of the minor; 3. Letter of guardianship issue; 4. _______________ authorization to appraise goods and chattels issue to ____________ (an or no) ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Dated _____________________________, 20____. ENTER: __________________________________________ Judge Name Attorney for Petitioner Address City Telephone American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com