Last updated: 4/13/2015
50.14. Partnership-Existence of Relationship and Scope of Authority in Issue-Consequence of RelationshipStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
50.14 Partnership--Existence of Relationship and Scope of Authority in Issue-- Consequence of Relationship The act or omission of one partner [apparently] in furtherance of the partnership business is, in law, the responsibility of all the partners [even though they did not know of the act or omission.] If you find that [name of first partner] and [name of second partner] were partners and that [name of first partner]'s act or omission in [insert action or inaction of partner] [apparently] was in furtherance of the partnership business, then [name of second partner] is responsible for [name of first partner]'s act or omission.