Last updated: 4/13/2015
50.12. Partner-Liability of-No Issue as to Partnership Agency or Scope of AuthorityStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
50.12 Partner--Liability of--No Issue as to Partnership, Agency, or Scope of Authority The defendants [name of first partner] and [name of second partner] are partners. [Name of allegedly negligent partner] was acting on behalf of the partnership and within the scope of his authority. Therefore, if you decide for the plaintiff, your verdict must be against all the defendants.