Petition Termination Of Parental Rights {PC-600} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Connecticut

 Connecticut   Statewide   Probate 
Petition Termination Of Parental Rights {PC-600} | Pdf Fpdf Docx | Connecticut

Last updated: 9/13/2023

Petition Termination Of Parental Rights {PC-600}

Start Your Free Trial $ 25.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


PC-600 - PETITION TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS. A parent or guardian, or other authorized person or agency under C.G.S. section 45a-715, may use this form to petition for termination of parental rights of a parent or parents of a minor child. The petition must list any alleged genetic parent of a minor child born to parents not married to each other. The petition should be filed in the court for the probate district in which (a) the petitioner resides; (b) the minor child resides, is domiciled or is located at the time of filing the petition; or (c) in the case of a minor child who is under the guardianship of any child-care facility or child-placing agency, in the district in which the main or local office is located. A statement of facts for each ground for termination, including consent, must be completed. See Page 4. Birth certificate (long-form) and JD-FM-164, Affidavit Concerning Children, should be filed with the petition. Also file Confidential Information Sheet, PC-600CI, to submit confidential social security numbers. Contact the court regarding payment of service of process fees and, if applicable, payment of newspaper notice publication. For more information, see C.G.S. sections 45a-715 et seq., 46b-115 et. seq. and 52-231a and Probate Court Rules of Procedure, rule 40. Type or print in ink. Use an additional sheet, or PC-180, if more space is needed.

Related forms

Our Products