Last updated: 4/13/2015
100.12. Duty of Carrier to Protect Invitees From AssaultStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
100.12 Duty of Carrier to Protect Invitees From Assault It was the duty of the defendant to exercise ordinary care to protect [the plaintiff] [its invitees] while within or upon the premises of its [station] [depot] [platform] from the danger of assault of which it knew, or should have anticipated from facts and circumstances known to it.