Last updated: 4/13/2015
100.11. Who Is a Passenger-Elevator or Escalator OnlyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
100.11 Who Is a Passenger--Elevator, Escalator Only When I use the word passenger, I mean a person, who, with the actual or implied consent of the defendant, is [entering] [leaving] [or] [riding] upon an [elevator] [escalator] to be carried from one floor of the defendant's [building] [place of business] to another.