Last updated: 4/13/2015
100.09. Who Is a PassengerStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
100.09 Who Is a Passenger When I use the word passenger, I mean a person who with the actual or implied consent of the carrier [is in the act of boarding] [is upon] [or] [is in the act of alighting from] the [vehicle] [conveyance] of a common carrier.