Last updated: 4/13/2015
100.04. Duty of Carrier to Protect Passengers From Assault Abuse or Intentional Harm by EmployeesStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
100.04 Duty of Carrier to Protect Passengers From Assault, Abuse, or Intentional Harm by Employees The defendant is liable for any injury caused to its passengers by any [assault] [abuse] [intentional harm] to them by an employee of the carrier [then on duty]