Last updated: 4/13/2015
50.07. Inference of Agency-Agency and Scope of Employment Inferred From Ownership of AutomobileStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
50.07 Inference of Agency--Agency and Scope of Employment Inferred From Ownership of Automobile If you decide that the automobile being driven by [name of driver] was owned by the defendant, you may infer from such evidence that [name of driver] was acting as the agent of the owner and within the scope of his authority, unless you find that inference is overcome by other believable evidence. You may consider that inference [and any other evidence in the case] in deciding whether [name of driver] was acting as agent and within the scope of his authority as the defendant's agent.