Last updated: 4/13/2015
50.06. Agent-Issue as to Scope of Authority of Agent OnlyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
50.06 Agent--Issue as to Scope of Authority of Agent Only One question for you to determine is whether or not [alleged agent's name] was acting within the scope of [his/her] authority. An agent is acting within the scope of [his/her] authority if [he/she] is engaged in an activity which has been assigned to [him/her] by [his/her] principal, or if [he/she] is doing anything that may reasonably be said to have been contemplated as a part of that activity which benefits the principal. It is not necessary that an act or failure to act must have been expressly authorized by principal. Instruction revised September 2009.