Last updated: 4/13/2015
50.02. Principal Sued But Not Agent-No Issue as to AgencyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
50.02 Principal Sued But Not Agent--No Issue as to Agency [Name of agent] was the agent of the defendant [name of principal] at [and before] the time of this occurrence. Therefore, any act or omission of the agent at that time was in law the act or omission of the defendant [name of principal].