Last updated: 1/31/2017
4204. Transfer ExplainedStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
4204. "Transfer" Explained Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 "Transfer" means every method of parting with a debtor's property or an interest in a debtor's property. [Read one of the following options:] [A transfer may be direct or indirect, absolute or conditional, voluntary or involuntary. A transfer includes [the payment of money/a release/a lease/a license/ [and] the creation of a lien or other encumbrance].] [In this case, [describe transaction] is a transfer.] ________________________________________________________________________________ New June 2006; Revised June 2016