Last updated: 10/29/2010
Alias Notice Of Statement Of ClaimsStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Superior Court of the District of Columbia CIVIL DIVISION Small Claims and Conciliation Branch Building B, 510 4th Street, N.W., Room 120 Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone (202) 879-1120 ALIAS NOTICE OF STATEMENT OF CLAIM (Re-issued Notice of Hearing) Plaintiff vs. Case No. Defendant You are hereby notified that pursuant to the attached Statement of Claim, the plaintiff has made a claim and is requesting a judgment against you in the sum of dollars The court will hold a hearing upon this claim on at 9:00 a.m. in the Small Claims and Conciliation Courtroom, Bldg. B, Room 119, 510 4th Street N.W., Washington, D.C. Deputy Clerk Small Claims and Conciliation Branch To: (1.) Defendant Address City/State Home Business (2.) Defendant Address City/State Home Business All Parties must notify the court of any address changes. BRING THIS NOTICE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Attachment: Statement of Claim Alias Notice of Statement of Claim.doc American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com