Affidavit Of Service On CorporationStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Superior Court of the District of Columbia CIVIL DIVISION Small Claims and Conciliation Branch 510 4th Street, N.W., Building B, Room 120 Washington, D.C. 20001 Telephone (202) 879-1120 Plaintiff VS Case No. Defendant AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE ON CORPORATION I, being first duly sworn on oath disposes and says; that I am the Plaintiff in the above entitled cause relative to the attached Statement of Claims to be filed in the above cause to be served upon the Superintendent of Corporation doing business in the District of Columbia to wit: whose address is known to be as and that the agent formerly of has moved- address unknown- and is not available for service. Plaintiff Subscribed and sworn before me on this date: Deputy Clerk Small Claims and Conciliation Branch SCASOC.doc American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com