Notice Withdrawal Of Reference - Receipt From Bankruptcy Court | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | New York

 New York /  Federal /  Bankruptcy Court /  Southern District /
Notice Withdrawal Of Reference - Receipt From Bankruptcy Court | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | New York

Notice Withdrawal Of Reference - Receipt From Bankruptcy Court

This is a New York form that can be used for Southern District within Federal, Bankruptcy Court.

Alternate TextLast updated: 4/13/2015

Included Formats to Download
$ 13.99


Revised 07/2013 UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ONE BOWLING GREEN NEW YORK, NY 10004-1408 NOTICE: WITHDRAWAL OF THE REFERENCE ­ RECEIPT FROM THE BANKRUPTCY COURT United States District Court Southern District of New York 500 Pearl Street Room 200 New York, NY 10007 Re: Bankruptcy Case: Bankruptcy Case Number: Adversary Proceeding: [enter case name here] __-_____(___) [name(s) of Plaintiff(s)] v. [name(s) of Defendant(s)] Adversary Proceeding Number: __-_____ District Court Civil Case Number: CV-_______ Receipt Number: _____________ (required) A Motion to Withdraw the Reference has been filed in the above referenced case. The fee of $176.00 has been paid to the Bankruptcy Court and assigned the above receipt number. Attached hereto are the following required documents for filing with the District Court: 1. 2. 3. 4. 1 paper copy of the Motion to Withdraw the Reference; 3 completed Civil Cover Sheets; Statement under FRCP 7.1; and A copy of this notice indicating the receipt number from the Bankruptcy Court and the Civil Number that has been assigned by the U.S. District Court. Submitted by: INSTRUCTIONS TO FILER: YOU MUST DELIVER THIS NOTICE AND THE ABOVELISTED ITEMS TO THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT TO COMPLETE THE FILING OF THE MOTION TO WITHDRAW THE REFERENCE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, REFER TO THE INSTRUCTIONS APPEARING ON THE BANKRUPTCY COURT'S WEBSITE. NOTE: A District Court Civil Case Number must be assigned to the above matter before delivery of this notice and the required documents to the District Court. Do not file with the District Court without first obtaining the Civil Case Number from the Bankruptcy Court's Appeals and Judgments Clerk. Be sure to include the receipt number for payment of the $176.00 filing fee in Bankruptcy Court. American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products