Order Of Continuance Of Arbitration Hearing DateStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR KITSAP COUNTY _____________________________, Plaintiff, vs. ______________________________, Defendant. No. _________________________ ORDER OF CONTINUANCE OF ARBITRATION HEARING DATE The attorney for ______________________________ has moved for a continuance of the arbitration hearing date in this case. The reasons given are: ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________. The opposing attorney has not objected or has been overruled; therefore, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the date of the arbitration hearing in this case now set for _______________, _____, be continued to _______________, ________, at ______________ a.m./p.m. Dated: ___________________ ________________________________ Arbitrator Copy to be sent to the parties and to: Superior Court Administrator 614 Division Street, MS-24 Port Orchard, WA 98366 American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com