NoticeTo DefendStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF BUCKS COUNTY CIVIL DIVISION Plaintiff vs. : : : : : : No.___________________________ ______________________________ Form of Action Complaint Defendant NOTICE You have been sued in court. If you wish to defend against the claims set forth in the following pages you must take action within twenty (20) days after this complaint and notice are served by entering a written appearance personally or by attorney and filing in writing with the court your defenses or objections to the claims set forth against you. You are warned that if you fail to do so the case may proceed without you and a judgment may be entered against you by the court without further notice for any money claimed in the complaint or for any other claim or relief requested by the plaintiff. You may lose money or property or other rights important to you. YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS PAPER TO YOUR LAWYER AT ONCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LAWYER OR CANNOT AFFORD ONE GO TO OR TELEPHONE THE OFFICES SET FORTH BELOW TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU CAN GET LEGAL HELP. Bucks County Bar Association 135 East State Street Doylestown, PA 18901 Phone (215) 348-9413, 1-800-479-8585 www.bucksbar.org PA Bar Association: www.pabar.org Attorney for Attorney I.D. # Please type or print name and address American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com