Acknowledgment Of Disclosure (Attorney-Executor) (Executed Prior To Or Concurrently With Will)Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SURROGATES COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK COUNTY OF .. : PROBATE PROCEEDING, WILL OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF . : DISCLOSURE . (ATTORNEY-EXECUTOR) : Deceased. File No.: ...: Prior to signing my Will, I was informed: 1. Subject to limited statutory exceptions, any person, including an attorney, is eligible to serve as my executor; 2. Absent an agreement to the contrary, any person, including an attorney, who serves as an executor for me is entitled to receive statutory commissions for executorial services rendered to my estate; and 3. If such attorney serves as my executor, and he or she or another attorney affiliated with such attorney renders legal services in connection with the Executors official duties, he or she is entitled to receive just and reasonable compensation for those legal services, in addition to the commions to which an Executor is entitled. ssi ___________________________________ ___________________________________ Witness (Sign above and type name below) T estator ( Sign above and type name below) .. .. Dated: Dated: ____________________________________ A ttorney( S ign above and type name and firm name below) Office and P.O. Address: Telephone No.: .. ...