Entry And Order To Stay Administrative License SuspensionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
<document>IN THE WARREN COUNTY COURT LEBANON, OHSTATE OF OHIOCASE: Plaintiff vs.ENTRY AND ORDER DefendantTO STAY A.L.S.D.O.B: SSN: O.L. #: VIOLATION DATE:On the authority of the State of Ohio v. Hochhausler et. al. (July 30, 1996), Supreme Court of Ohio No. 95-1365,the Administrative License Suspension is stayed pending the outcome of a hearing on the merits of petitioner's appeal.The Bureau of Motor Vehicles is hereby ORDERED to reinstate immediately full driving privileges topetitioner until further order of this Court. The Bureau of Motor Vehicles is FURTHER ORDERED to return petitioners license or reissue an operator's license upon the application of the petitioner.The petitioner IS REQUIRED to carry a certified copy of this entry when operating a motor vehicle untilthe operator's license is returned or reissued.Date:/* Judge, Warren County Court */2002 © American LegalNet, Inc.</document>