Post Card-Matrimonial ActionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPREME COURT : COUNTY OF ______________vs. _______________ 9 Index No. Submitted divorce papers insufficient. Please go to the Court Clerk' Office to review s papers for corrections and bring new self-addressed stamped post card. Judgment of Divorce signed . You may go to the County Clerk' s Office to obtain a certified copy of the judgment. 9 9 Judgment of Divorce signed. Please call for instructions on how to retrieve your papers for filing with the County Clerk' Office. s Post Card - Matrimonial Action. Instructions: Complete, affix postage and give to Matrimonial Clerk with divorce papers. Be sure to indicate your name and address on the reverse side of the post card. (Appendix - Rev. 5/99) 2001 © American LegalNet, Inc.