Notary Public Change Of Name FormStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
NOTARY PUBLIC CHANGE OF NAME FORM. This form is used by individuals who hold a notary public commission in the State of Connecticut to request a change of their name on their notary public certificate. The form is to be submitted to the Notary Public Unit of the Office of the Secretary of the State. The form requires the applicant to provide their contact information, current and new names, reason for the name change, and a signature. Proof of the name change, such as a marriage certificate, may be required. The completed form is emailed, and upon payment of a $15 fee, the updated notary certificate with the new name will be emailed to the applicant. www.FormsWorkflow.com