Stipulation For Mandatory ArbitrationStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
(Copy Receipt) Clerk's Date Stamp SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF SPOKANE Plaintiff(s): _______________________ vs. Defendant(s): _________________________ CASE NO. ______________________ STIPULATION FOR MANDATORY ARBITRATION (STPMA) THE UNDERSIGNED LAWYERS STIPULATE: This case is subject to arbitration pursuant to MAR 1.1 and LMAR 1.1. Although this case may not be subject to mandatory arbitration, the undersigned lawyers stipulate that the case be assigned for arbitration: (a) (b) without limit on the award; or shall be limited as follows: The undersigned lawyers certify that this case is at issue, an answer was filed on (date), and that all pleadings are on file, and no affirmative pleadings are unanswered. STIPULATION OF ARBITRATION LMAR-02.0120; LMAR 2.1(d) PAGE 1 OF 2 Rev: 07/2009 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com Lawyer for Plaintiff Lawyer for Defendant Firm Name Firm Name Address Address Telephone Telephone WSBA # WSBA # Dated: ______________ Signed: ___________________________ Signed ____________________________ FILE WITH THE SPOKANE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE with the $200.00 fee and provide a copy to the Mandatory Arbitration Department, Superior Court Administrator's Office, 1116 W. Broadway, Spokane, WA 99260. STIPULATION OF ARBITRATION LMAR-02.0120; LMAR 2.1(d) PAGE 2 OF 2 Rev: 07/2009 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com