Waiver Of Defendants Physical Or Remote AppearanceStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
WAIVER OF DEFENDANT’S PHYSICAL OR REMOTE APPEARANCE (Penal Code section 977). This form is used in the Superior Court of California, County of Sierra and allows a defendant in a legal case to waive their right to be physically or remotely present at a hearing or motion proceeding. By signing this waiver, the defendant acknowledges their right to be present during legal proceedings, including cross-examining witnesses, but voluntarily chooses not to exercise this right. www.FormsWorkflow.com