Last updated: 2/10/2023
Writ Of AttachmentStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
STATE OF TENNESSEE DOCKET NO. WILLIAMSON COUNTY WRIT OF ATTACHMENT CHANCERY COURT PLAINTIFF(S) DEFENDANT(S) TO: SHERIFF/OFFICER THE PRINCIPAL(S) HAS FILED A SWORN COMPLAINT CLAIMING A DEBT AND HAS BEEN GRANTED AN ATTACHMENT BY THE CHANCERY COURT. YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED TO ATTACH SO MUCH OF THE PROPERTY OF THE DEFENDANT(S) AS WILL BE OF VALUE SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY THE DEBT AND ALL COSTS. Name and Address of Party to Serve, plus any special instructions to Sheriff/Officer DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY Check one: 1. I served by attaching the within-described real estate 2. I served by: 3. I was unable to serve attachment because _________________ ______________________________________ DATE OF SERVICE SIGNATURE OF SHERIFF/OFFICER Name, Addresss & Telephone Number of Attorney or DATE OF ISSUANCE Individual Requesting Attachment CLERK AND MASTER <<<<<<<<<********>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2