Last updated: 10/12/2020
3330. Affirmative Defense to Locality Discrimination Claim Cost JustificationStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3330. Affirmative Defense to Locality Discrimination Claim--Cost Justification Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 [Name of defendant] claims that any locality discrimination proven by [name of plaintiff] is within the law. To succeed, [name of defendant] must prove that the difference in [his/her/its] price is justified by: [insert one or more of the following:] [A difference in the [grade/quality/quantity] of the [product] [he/she/it] sold in the different locations;] [or] [The difference in the cost of the [manufacture/sale/delivery] of [his/her/its] [product] in the different locations;] [or] [A difference in the actual cost of transportation from the place the [product] was [produced/manufactured/shipped] to the place where the [product] was sold.] ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003