Summons Return Of Personal Property | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Oregon

 Oregon   Local County   Jackson   Circuit Court 
Summons Return Of Personal Property | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Oregon

Last updated: 12/9/2020

Summons Return Of Personal Property

Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF JACKSON PLAINTIFF (Tenant): Address: City: State: Telephone: vs. DEFENDANT (Landlord or agent): Zip: CASE NO._ _ _ SUMMONS RETURN OF PERSONAL PROPERTY Address: City: State: Telephone: Zip: NOTICE TO DEFENDANT: READ THESE PAPERS CAREFULLY YOUR TE NANT CLAIMS YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF PE RSONAL PROPERTY. ON AT 1:00 P.M., you must come to the JUSTICE BUILDING located at: 100 SOUTH OAKDALE AVENUE, MEDFORD, OREGON You do not have to pay any fees to the court for this first hearing. If you do not appear in court and the tenant does, a default judgment will be entered against you. If you do show up in court and the tenant does not, this action will be dismissed. If both of you show up, and you do not agree that you hold any of the tenant's property, the court will schedule a trial. IF YOU WANT A TRIAL, YOU MUST: Appear in court at the time scheduled above; On the same day as the hearing, file an Answer with the Court (you may request an Answer form from the Court); Serve a copy of the Answer to the tenant (or your tenant's attorney, if there is one); and A filing fee is due (The judge may allow payment to be deferred in certain circumstances); Please see Jackson County Court fee schedule at If you have questions, you should see an attorney immediately. If you need help finding an attorney, you may contact the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service online at or by calling (503) 684-3763 (in the Portland metropolitan area) or toll-free elsewhere in Oregon at (800) 452-7636. , Signature of Plaintiff (landlord or agent) I certify that this is a true copy of the original summons: , Signature of Plaintiff (landlord or agent) Public FED Return Personal Property Summons Page 1 of 1 06/28/11 OJIN Code: SM American LegalNet, Inc.

Our Products