Counsel Unavailability FormStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE SIXTH CIRCUIT 100 EAST FIFTH STREET, ROOM 540 POTTER STEWART U.S. COURTHOUSE CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202-3988 COUNSEL UNAVAILABILITY FORM In scheduling arguments, the court attempts to avoid dates in which counsel has conflicts. To notify the Court of such conflicts, please complete this form and file it as a "Dates Unavailable For Oral Argument" letter under the Letter/Correspondence category in your case. Counsel should provide as soon as possible any dates of unavailability during the next nine months, preferably no later than the filing of the appellee's brief, and supplement those dates thereafter until the case is set for argument. Case Number Short Case Name , attorney for is not available to attend oral argument on these dates: s/ Attorney name Docketing Instructions: Select the Event Category of Letters/Correspondence, followed by dates unavailable for oral argument. CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I certify that on the foregoing document was served on all parties or their counsel of record through the CM/ECF system if they are registered users or, if they are not, by placing a true and correct copy in the United States mail, postage prepaid, to their address of record. s/ Revised January 2016 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com