Last updated: 4/13/2015
105.05. Consent to Procedure-Battery-Non-EmergencyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
105.05 Consent to Procedure--Battery--Non-Emergency Before a [insert appropriate medical professional person] may [describe the procedure performed] upon a patient, the consent of the patient for the [describe the procedure performed] must be obtained. [However, [if the patient is a minor] [if the patient lacks mental capacity to give consent], then the [insert appropriate medical professional person] is excused from obtaining consent of the patient to the procedure. In this situation the consent must be obtained from a person authorized to give consent to the [describe the procedure performed].]