Last updated: 4/13/2015
22.02. Res Ipsa Loquitur and Specific Negligence as Alternative Theories of RecoveryStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
22.02 Res Ipsa Loquitur and Specific Negligence as Alternative Theories of Recovery Under our law [a plaintiff] [name of plaintiff] may attempt to prove in either of two ways that [a defendant] [name of defendant] was negligent. He may prove either what [a defendant] [name of defendant] actually did or did not do, or, on the other hand, he may attempt to prove the following propositions: [Complete this instruction by using IPI B22.01, omitting the first sentence of that instruction.]