Last updated: 4/13/2015
14.02. Contributory Willful and Wanton Conduct-DefinitionStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
14.02 Contributory Willful and Wanton Conduct--Definition When I use the expression "contributory willful and wanton conduct," I mean willful and wanton conduct on the part of the plaintiff that proximately contributed to cause the [alleged] [injury] [death] [property damage].