Notice To Co-Owner Of Attachment Of Property | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Pennsylvania

 Pennsylvania   Local County   Philadelphia   Civil Trial 
Notice To Co-Owner Of Attachment Of Property | Pdf Fpdf Doc Docx | Pennsylvania

Last updated: 11/8/2010

Notice To Co-Owner Of Attachment Of Property

Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
200 Ratings
What you get:
  • Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
  • Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
  • Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
  • Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
  • Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals


COURT OF COMMON PLEAS PHILADELPHIA COUNTY Plaintiff v. Defendant and Garnishee : : No. Term, : Notice to Co-Owner of Attachment of Property Date: The bank account or other property that you own with the defendant (defendant's name) has been attached by plaintiff (plaintiff 's name) to satisfy a judgment obtained by the plaintiff against the defendant. Your money or property may soon be taken even though you owe nothing to the plaintiff. If some of the funds in the account or some of the property held by the garnishee (garnishee's name) belongs to you, you should contact the bank or garnishee to see if it is defending your funds or property against garnishment. if the bank or garnishee is not defending against garnishment of your property, you can prevent garnishment by filing a Petition with the Sheriff. To protect your funds or property, you should complete the attached Petition to Intervene, Stay and Set Aside Writ of Execution as to Non-Judgment Debtor Property and file it in the Office of the Sheriff, (Sheriff 's address) within fifteen (15) days after the date of this Notice. For additional information, you may call the Sheriff's Office at 215-686-3530. YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS PAPER TO YOUR LAWYER AT ONCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LAWYER OR CANNOT AFFORD ONE, GO TO OR TELEPHONE THE OFFICE SET FORTH BELOW TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU CAN GET LEGAL HELP. LLEVE ESTA DEMANDA A UN ABOGADO INMEDIATAMENTE, SI NO TIENE ABOGADO O SI NO TIENE EL DINERO SUFICIENTE DE PAGAR TAL SERVICIO. VAYA EN PERSONA O LLAME POR TELEFONO A LA OFICINA CUYA DIRECCION SE ENCUENTRA ESCRITA ABAJO PARA AERIGUAR DONDE SE PUEDE CONSEGUIR ASISTENCIA LEGAL. Asociacion de Licenciados de Filadelfia Servicio de Referencia e Informacion Legal One Reading Center Filadelfia, PA 19107 Telefono: 215-238-1701 Philadelphia Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service One Reading Center Philadelphia, PA 19107 Telephone: 215-238-1701 2002 © American LegalNet, Inc.

Related forms

Our Products