Appeals Inmate Form For Civil Actions Filed In The Court Of AppealsStart Your Free Trial $ 6.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CA-3 - INMATE FORM FOR CIVIL ACTIONS FILED IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF GEORGIA. NOTE: O.C.G.A. § 9-10-14 (a) requires the proper use of this form, and failure to use this form as required will result in the clerk of any court refusing to accept the action for filing. Original petitions filed in the Court of Appeals of Georgia will only be granted under extremely rare circumstances. An original petition for mandamus against a superior court judge will be considered by the Court of Appeals only when a stand-alone petition for mandamus was first filed in the same superior court to be decided by another judge and that procedure proved ineffective. See Brown v. Johnson, 251 Ga. 436 (306 SE2d 655) (1983); Graham v. Cavender, 252 Ga. 123 (311 SE2d 832) (1984). www.FormsWorkflow.com