Declaration Re Notice Of Ex Parte ApplicationStart Your Free Trial $ 12.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
DECLARATION REGARDING NOTICE OF EX-PARTE APPLICATION. This form is used in the Superior Court of California, County of San Joaquin. The purpose of this form is to declare and provide information about the notice given for an ex-parte application. The form requires the petitioner/plaintiff or their counsel to declare their status as "In Pro Per" (representing themselves) or as counsel for the petitioner/plaintiff, respondent/defendant, claimant, or another party. The form asks for details regarding the notice of the ex-parte application, including who the notice was given to (petitioner/plaintiff, respondent/defendant, claimant, or other), the purpose of the application, and the reason emergency orders are necessary. The form also requires information about how the notice was given, such as through a telephone call, speaking directly to the person, letter mailed, faxed notice, or other methods. If notice was not given, the form asks for the reason and the efforts made to give notice. The declarant must sign the form under penalty of perjury, confirming that the information provided is true and correct. The declaration includes the date, time, and location of execution. FL-Mandatory for DV, Sup Crt 260. www.FormsWorkflow.com