Mandatory Arbitration Settlement And Order Of Removal From ProgramStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
(Copy Receipt) (Clerks Date Stamp) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF SPOKANE MANDATORY ARBITRATION Plaintiff(s): CASE NO.: VS. Defendant(s): MANDATORY ARBITRATION SETTLEMENT AND ORDER OF REMOVAL FROM PROGRAM (ARSRAC) The parties have advised the arbitrator that this case has been settled. It should be removed from the active arbitration caseload. THIS CASE IS NOT DISMISSED. AN ORDER OF DISMISSAL OR A JUDGMENT MUST BE ENTERED TO CLOSE THE CASE. Dated Signed: : Arbitrator FILE WITH THE SPOKANE COUNTY CLERK S OFFICE and provide a conformed copy to the parties, assigned Judge and Mandatory Arbitration Department, Superior Court Administrators Office, 1116 W. Broadway Ave., Spokane, WA 99260-0350. ARBITRATION SETTLEMENT AND ORDER OF REMOVAL PAGE 1 OF 1 LMAR-08.0000 Rev: 06/2002