Appellate Form 1B Notice Of Appeal-COA-Appealable Order-District Court (1B}Start Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
United States Court of Appeals For the Sixth Circuit Oral Argument Acknowledgment Sixth Circuit Case No.: Case Name: I will be presenting oral argument for: Appellant Appellee Party Name/s: Petitioner Respondent Amicus Curiae Intervenor Other vs. Attorney's Name: If you are substituting for another counsel, include that attorney's name here: Argument Date: If you have not previously registered as an ECF filer and filed an appearance form in this case, you must do both. Docketing Instructions: First, select the Event Category of Argument. Second, choose argument acknowledgment. CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I certify that on the foregoing document was served on all parties or their counsel of record through the CM/ECF system if they are registered users or, if they are not, by placing a true and correct copy in the United States mail, postage prepaid, to their address of record. s/ American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com Rev. 1/16