Arbitration Settlement Order Of Removal From Arbitration CalendarStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF KITSAP __________________________________________, Plaintiff(s), vs. _________________________________________, Defendant(s). No. _____________________________ ARBITRATION SETTLEMENT AND ORDER OF REMOVAL FROM THE ARBITRATION CALENDAR (ARSRAC) The parties have advised the arbitrator that this case has been settled. It should be removed from the arbitration calendar. THIS CASE IS NOT DISMISSED. AN ORDER OF DISMISSAL OR A JUDGMENT MUST BE ENTERED TO CLOSE THE CASE. Dated:_____________________ Signed:___________________________________ Arbitrator File original with the Clerk of the Superior Court, Kitsap County Courthouse. Provide copies to the parties and to: Court Administrator Kitsap County Superior Court 614 Division Street, MS-24 Port Orchard, WA 98366 ARBITRATION SETTLEMENT AND ORDER OF REMOVAL FROM THE ARBITRATION CALENDAR (Rev. 4/00) C:SCRT\DATA\FORM\Arbit-Arbitration Settlement and Removal American LegalNet, Inc. www.USCourtForms.com