Last updated: 4/13/2015
120.05. Duty to Trespassing Children-Condition Of PropertyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
120.05 Duty to Trespassing Children--Condition of Property If [name of defendant], an as [owner] [occupier] [other] of the property in question knew of or reasonably should have anticipated the presence of [a child] [children] near a condition on [name of defendant] property which presented a risk of injury which children would not appreciate, and where the expense or inconvenience of remedying the condition is slight compared to the risk, then the [owner] [occupier] [other] has a duty to remedy the condition or protect children from injury resulting from the condition.