Last updated: 4/13/2015
120.03. Duty to Adult Trespasser-Condition of PropertyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
120.03 Duty to Adult Trespasser--Condition of Property It was the duty of [name of defendant], as an [owner] [occupier] [other] of the property in question, to refrain from willful and wanton conduct which would endanger the safety of [a] trespasser[s] on the property. [However, if [name of defendant], knew of, or reasonably should have anticipated, the presence of [a] trespasser[s] where a condition on [name of defendant]'s property presented a risk of death or serious bodily injury and that the trespasser[s] would not discover or realize the risk involved, then [name of defendant] had a duty to exercise ordinary care to warn of that condition.]