Last updated: 4/13/2015
105.08. Ordinary Care-Duty to Follow Instructions-Submit to Treatment-Mitigation of Damages-Professional NegligenceStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
105.08 Ordinary Care--Duty to Follow Instructions--Submit to Treatment-- Mitigation of Damages--Professional Negligence A patient must exercise ordinary care to [seek treatment] [follow reasonable medical [advice] [instructions]]. A physician is not liable for the consequences of a patient's failure to do so. A patient's failure to use ordinary care in obtaining treatment or in following instructions does not absolve the physician from any damages resulting from the physician's negligence. It only absolves the physician from any damages caused by the patient's failure to exercise ordinary care to [seek treatment] [follow reasonable medical [advice] [instructions]].