Last updated: 6/3/2014
4.13. Duty of One in Imminent Peril and Responsibility of the Person Causing the Perilous SituationStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
4.13 Duty of One in Imminent Peril and Responsibility of the Person Causing the Perilous Situation The Committee recommends that no instruction either on the duty of one in imminent peril or the responsibility of the person causing the perilous situation be given.